Friday’s “First Call” gives us Phil Kessel’s unique headgear, Antonio Brown’s plea for a job, Gerrit Cole’s huge contract on the horizon and a Pitt player emerges from nowhere in the NFL.
- Jobs growth soars in November as payrolls surge by 266,000 CNBC
- U.S. Economy Added 266,000 Jobs in November The Wall Street Journal
- Labor market remained strong in November as U.S. economy added 266,000 jobs and jobless rate fell to 3.5 percent The Washington Post
- Stock market news: December 6, 2019 Yahoo Finance
- Watch Friday’s Jobs Report for Clues on Economy’s Trajectory The Wall Street Journal
- View full coverage on Google News
ORLANDO, Fla. — A Florida man who works for a Disney cruise line has been accused of repeatedly raping a 13-year-old girl at his home.
DUNDALK, Md. — A woman accused of driving off the road and killing a teenager in Maryland had 94 bottles of liquor in the car, police said.
A raucous, joy-filled cheer rang out as Santa Claus and his spouse walked into the building. The couple was ferried in to Biondi Motor Company in Monroeville by a convertible, 2002 Ford Thunderbird.
WASHINGTON — Democratic presidential candidate Bernie Sanders is promising to invest $150 billion to bring high-speed internet to “every household in America” while breaking up and better regulating monopolies he says currently limit access to drive up their profits.
- Woman survives 6-hour cardiac arrest, the longest to ever have been recorded in Spain USA TODAY
- Briton Audrey Schoeman revived after six-hour cardiac arrest BBC News
- Doctors revive woman whose heart stopped for six hours New York Post
- Doctors in Spain revive British woman after six-hour cardiac arrest The Guardian
- British woman's heart stops for six hours but she SURVIVES Daily Mail
- View full coverage on Google News
A Shaler woman has been charged with child endangerment in connection with A Sept. 9 assault on her 4 1/2-week old daughter.
Residents of an three-story apartment building in Robinson were evacuated early this morning after a fire broke out.
It’s the weekend. And there’s plenty to do whether you like penguins, shopping for handmade items or meeting celebrities like Neve Campbell and Tony Danza.
This week might be the best one of the holiday season. We’ve digested the Thanksgiving turkey and gotten the madness of Black Friday behind us. And all around us the parties are starting, the house tours are opening and the music is swelling.
Danica D’Ambrosio’s eyes lit up like a Christmas tree when she saw Santa arrive at Plum Creek Park.
The “Kessel Comeback” is upon us!
Here’s something you’ve probably heard a thousand times this week as the Steelers get ready to visit the Arizona Cardinals.
‘Fiscal dysfunction’ may lead to 10% pullbacks next year—and also some good opportunities, fund manager says - MarketWatch
Drivers who have been inconvenienced by closures along Little Sewickley Creek Road will have to endure a little longer as PennDOT has tentative plans to make repairs next year.
- Total Visitors: 308215
- Unique Visitors: 25053
- Registered Users: 226
- Last Registered User: EugeneRoss
- Published Nodes: 64091
- Your IP: 188.8.131.52
- Since: 12/06/2018 - 14:27
- Police locate pickup truck involved in Southwest Greensburg hit-and-run
- First Call: Antonio Brown begs for Patriots reunion; Yankees green light huge cash for Gerrit Cole
- Jobs growth soars in November as payrolls surge by 266,000 - CNBC
- Disney cruise worker charged with raping 13-year-old girl
- Police: 94 bottles of liquor found in car that struck teen
- Sunrise students treated to holiday cheer in decades-old Monroeville tradition
- Bernie Sanders announces $150B plan to expand broadband access
- Woman survives 6-hour cardiac arrest, the longest to ever have been recorded in Spain - USA TODAY
- Shaler woman charged in connection with assault of her infant daughter
- Firefighters battling 2-alarm blaze at Robinson apartment building
- 5 things to do in Pittsburgh this weekend: Dec. 6-8
- 5 things to do in Westmoreland: Dec. 6-8
- Plum’s 4th Christmas event draws record crowds
- Kessel Comeback: Phil Kessel returns to Pittsburgh with 1st-place Coyotes
- Tim Benz: Steelers contained Baker Mayfield, but Cardinals’ Kyler Murray presents new challenge
- ‘Fiscal dysfunction’ may lead to 10% pullbacks next year—and also some good opportunities, fund manager says - MarketWatch
- Buttigieg, Sanders and Warren Debate: Free College for Some or for All?
- The Candidates: Bernie Sanders
- Tentative road repairs scheduled in Sewickley Valley
- America Still Has a Story to Tell