OHS Class of 1955 60th Reunion Photo Summer of 2015
SEATED: Amilia Cenk Capp, Barbara Maxwell, Angie Greco Pazman, Marlene Brocatto Maust, Marilyn Moore Wetmore, Bea Moser Gauger, Carol Arnold Short, Diane Gildersleeve Pyle, Vince Stanec .
LADIES STANDING: Pat Watson Ferguson, Barbara Edwards Munson, Kay Rupert Thomas, Mary Kay Dapra Coughlin, Sara Houck Horsman, Nancy Nelson Kelly, Betsy Cramer McQuilken, Martha Diez Augostine, Mercedes Sala Smith .
MEN STANDING: Bob Caffacus, Chuck Pazman, Fred Sorch, John Hunt, Ralph Parry, Ed Restelli, Gene Ross, Paul Thompson.
The Oakmont Historical Society
The Oakmont Historical Society is dedicated to preserving the history of Oakmont, Pennsylvania. We are located at 628 Allegheny River Blvd. Oakmont, PA 15139. Our Curator/Archivist, Colleen McGuigan may be reached at: (412) 828-3022, (412) 607-4782, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- About the History Center
- Contact Us.
- Membership Application
- Historical Photos
- Walking Tours
- The History Center Speaker Series
- The Historical Society Facebook Page
- Buffalo shooting: Biden says racist killing of 10 people 'abhorrent to fabric of nation' (The Guardian)
- Watchdog report scrutinizes GOP lawmaker's claim that he was targeted by Capitol Police (Betsy Woodruff Swan/Politico)
- Laguna Woods church shooter was motived by hate of Taiwan, sheriff says (Orange County Register)
- Florida judge orders officials to use new congressional redistricting map (Andrew Pantazi/The Tributary)
- New York's red flag law should have helped thwart the Buffalo mass shooting. What went wrong? (Melissa Chan/NBC News)
- Jean-Pierre highlights her background as a 'black, gay, immigrant' woman in first briefing as press secretary (Michael Lee/Fox News)
- How Pittsburgh-area parents are coping with the baby formula shortage
- Pittsburgh Whittier K-5 closed until Thursday because of covid cases
- Turkey says it will not approve Sweden and Finland joining Nato (Jon Henley/The Guardian)
- Only 22 saw the Buffalo shooting live. Millions have seen it since. (Washington Post)
- How Trump's Dr. Oz endorsement could cost the GOP in Pennsylvania (Aaron Blake/Washington Post)
- South Carolina US Sen. Tim Scott to headline Iowa Republican Party event in June (Brianne Pfannenstiel/Des Moines Register)
- Reversing Trump measures, U.S. will expand flights to Cuba and resume family reunifications (Miami Herald)
- Sentencing is delayed for Gaetz ally who continues to cooperate with prosecutors (CNN)
- Federal Election Commission deadlocks, won't punish Trump (Brian Slodysko/Associated Press)
- Ferdinand Marcos Jr urged to stop pretending he has an Oxford degree (Ben Quinn/The Guardian)
- Tom Purcell: Enjoy the prom while you can, kids
- Hempfield man pleads guilty in woman's shooting
- Epicenter is 6-5 favorite for Preakness without Rich Strike
- Biden reverses Trump policies related to Cuba, making it easier for families to visit relatives in country - CNN
Oakmont Area Weather
Subscriber Blog Posts
- Thank Your For Your Service! And not just on Memorial Day!
- Mother’s Day: Words and Memories Are the Sweetest Gifts.
- I Want to Look, Help, Pray and Cry
- How to Create Your Biography by Jack Torrance
- Nobody Seems to Have the Answer by Pete Claussen OHS '59
- Chunky Trance By Rob Erdeljac
- John Briscoe: Posthumous Alle-Kiski Valley Sports Hall of Fame Induction
- Why People Stretch Themselves
- Reflection: Follow Me, by Rob Erdeljac
- The Passing of a Legend by Rob Erdeljac
- My Last Reunion by Peter Claussen OHS '59
- A Note About Blog Posts